WE DO BUSINESS THE OLD FASHIONED WAY!
ENERGY CONSERVATION TIPS
Recent increases in crude oil prices and the downward turn in our national economy have thousands of Marylanders looking for ways to lower their monthly energy costs. Kero-Del is proud to offer the following helpful tips to help you get the most out of every dollar you spend heating and cooling your home.
- Cover the inside of your windows with plastic.
- Caulk or weather-strip doors, caulk around windows and cracks
- Close off unused rooms with a large number of windows.
- Wear warmer clothing and turn down your thermostat in
- Don’t crack a window when the weather is too dry – consider
using a humidifier.
- Close flue dampers when your fireplace or woodstove is not
- Remove window A/C units to reduce drafts; otherwise, cover all
sides of a window unit to minimize drafts.
- Keep your thermostat at a constant setting and do not adjust.
- Upgrade your heating system or burner for maximum efficiency.
Old Fashioned, Reliable Service is not Extinct...It's Here!